Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coping with CakePHP

Recently I have moved to a new company EYANTRA. It provides brand merchandising solutions to corporates. Here we have a team of 6 members including me. The framework we are using is Cake PHP (?). All the other five are working with cake php for the past few months. So I have started learning cake php after joining here.

Already I have experience with PHP frame works like PHPMVC, TinyMVC, and CodeIgniter. One best thing i came across in cake php is in built support for Ajax. Cake PHP has built in helper classes for Ajax using prototype frame work. Other useful helpers are HTML,Session and the most famous helper Paginator.

I hope that i will be expert in this framework very soon. Keep watching this space for more articles on Cake PHP.

Labels:

posted by adityachandra @ 1:56 PM,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment