Monday, June 2, 2008

About Me


Who am I…..?


Hi I am Aditya Chandra. I am 24 living in Hyderabad,India. I am kinda person usually attracts to new things particularly if it is related to computers and that to programming. So I am here with my professional stuff that i had experienced over the years. I am a Linux fan but using XP box with WAMP(@ office only :) ). My hobbies are reading online magazines, roaming on my bike, sleeping and the most important is eating. I am a foodie. I like chicken very much especially Hyderabad Chicken Biryani…

I have experience in…

Language’s :
PHP,Perl,Java

RDBMS :
MYSQL

CMS :
Joomla,Oscommerce

PHP Framework :
Cakephp,php-mvc,zend

JS Framework :
prototype,scriptaulous,jquery

Payment Gateway’s:
Paypal, GoogleCheckout, MIGS, CCAvenue

Shipping Modules :
USPS,Bluedart

Other’s :
HTML, JavaScript, XML, Ajax, Adobe Flex(Beginner), Synchronized Media Integration Language (SMIL).

Labels: , ,

posted by adityachandra @ 12:41 AM,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment